Xhorse Smart Key Box Work with Smart Phone
SMART KEY BOX is a newly designed tool by Xhorse, aiming to help users
achieve a non-remote driving experience. By installing the tool into
your car, your smartphone is able to work as an independent car key.
Usually, it inherits all of the functions of your original remote,
including lock, unlock, panic and trunk. Furthermore, keyless entry is
also a function that can be performed on your smartphone.
Xhorse Smart Key BoxFeatures:
1. Developed and produced for the aftermarket. It adpots advanced RF
technology and is suitable for the car with push start function.
2. Support add smart key for car
3. Support add or modify the keyless-enter function
4. The product with simple installation and reliable performance.
5. Use VVDI Device to generate remote control.
6. Work together with Mini Key Tool, Key Tool Max, Key Tool Plus Pad and VVDI2.
7. A maximum of 6 mobile phones and 6 smart keys are supported by this device.
How to Install Xhorse Smart Key Box?
1. Take out the original remote control, solder the cable according to
the soldering diagram of the original remote control, pay attention to
2. Connect the RF antenna, LF antenna (connect any two interfaces of
Lfantenna), and the original remote control to be transferred.
3. Find the Vbat wire and ground wire from fuse box, OBD interface or other locations.
4. Find the ACC signal line( the original car radio, the line with
electricity after the navigation power onor the instrumentlight on).
5. Connect the Vbat wire, ground wire and ACC wire of thepower supply cable to the car.
6. Setting DIP switch
7. Bindings of remote control and mobile phone (refer to binding instruction
8. Install complete
9. After installed, take a key close to the car, test the automatic
unlock and lock function if you stay away (test other keys in the same
10. Test unlock, lock, trunk and car panic function after connecting with APP
The safety index is higher than the original remote control.
You can perform "Security Settings" on the "Smart Key BOX" APP.
Even if the phone is lost, others cannot open your car.
You can "turn on verification" in the security settings.
Four security verification methods, easy to operate, prevent problems before they happen.
Smart Key Box Parameters:
Operating Voltage: 8V-12V
Quiescent Current: 9mA(12V)
1pc x Machine
1pc x LF Antenna
1pc x RF Antenna
1pc x Power Supply Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Product Quality Certificate