VXDIAG NANO Pro For G-M Obd2 Diagnostic Tools Same MDI WIFI Scanner GDS2 Tech2win Software ECU Programmer car diagnostic
VXDIAG VCX NANO is PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces.
This VXDIAG VCX NANO support For Tech2Win and GDS2, It can instead of original tool of MDI Scanner.
Pls Note That The Package Will Not Come With The Softwares To You~
Software Supports Language:
GDS: Multi language
Top 6 Reasons to Get VXDIAG VCX NANO For G-M/OPEL:
1. Flexible configuration supports wired or wireless connectivity
2. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
3. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
4. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
5. Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
6. Free update
VXDIAG VCX NANO Fit For G-M/OPEL FEATURES:
* Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2
* USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
* All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, LAN, etc.
* CE and FCC compliance for hardware
* Firmware Updatable
Service Programming System (SPS):
You need have an online G-M account if you want to do online programming.
* Passthrough programming on Fit For G-M past model and Global A vehicles
* Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The VCX Nano Prime For G-M KIT is between 20% and 70% faster than Tech 2.For example, on a new Tahoe hybrid with 7 ECUS, it would normally take 2 full hours to reprogram. But, with VCX Nano the process is completed in just 45 minutes. Thats a 64% difference and means you could service 10vehicles rather than 4in an 8-hour day! The potential to increase revenues is dramatic.
New Vehicles Model list:
VCX Nano Prime For G-M KIT is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).Below is the list of vehicles being delivered this year that will rely exclusively on this tool for service.
Tech2Win, an application version of the Tech 2 and CANdi (Control Area Network diagnostic interface) moduleTech2Win can be used during a vehicle road
test, offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality. The Tech2Win application offers all of the features and functions of the Tech 2 Fit For Opel, Fit For Saab etc.