ThinkCar ThinkScan Max Full Systems OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner 28 Reset Service Bi-Directional Test Scanner CRP909E
ThinkCar ThinkScan Max Full Systems OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner 28 Reset Service Bi-Directional Test Scanner CRP909E
THINKCAR THINKSCAN MAX Full Systems Automotive Diagnostic Tool 28 Reset Function ECU CODING Active Test OBD2 Scanner, Lifetime Free Update
THINKSCAN Max is one of the diagnostic products launched by THINKCAR TECH INC. It is the highest level OBD product for DIY users in the THINK series.Equipped with Android operating system, powerful functions, can be updated online. In addition, the full communication protocol enables it to cover a wider range of vehicle models.
Through the simple Bluetooth communication between the diagnostic dongle and the host computer, it can realize the fault diagnosis of the whole model and the whole system of the vehicle, including reading the fault code, clearing the fault code, reading the data stream, driving test and special functions.
WHY DO YOU NEED THINKSCAN MAX?
This Diagnostic Tool’s Philosophy: Easy, Fast and Powerful
- All Available System Diagnostics: This diagnostic scanner covers 93 car brands worldwide to diagnose systems as Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, action test, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning, and more. Retrieve ECU Information, Read/Clear DTCs, Display Live Data Stream.
1. System-wide code reading, code clearing, data streaming and upgrades for all models.
2. 28 Maintenance Services: for most modern cars, and the car brand coverage is still growing in this scan tool.
3. After subscribing to the software, the whole system can be diagnosed with full functions, such as action test, ECU coding.
4. One-Touch Software Update via Wi-Fi: to cover the most recent car makes and models.
5. The whole system diagnoses more than 93 automobile brands.
6. Diagnosis covers all models that support OBD protocol after 1996.
7. One-Touch AutoVIN Technology: automatically identify the vehicle, and match the proper diagnostic software to run fast and precise car diagnostics.
8. Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Connection: diagnose from a distance (33ft/10m) without tangled cables with this car scanner.
9. 5.99-inch display is convenient for you to diagnose the car in real time.
ThinkCar ThinkScan Max Languages
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Arabic, Greek, Slovak, Traditional Chinese, Korean
ThinkScan Max support Full system for 123+ Car Makes
There are many other full system diagnostic scanners in the market, but most of which only supports 50-60 car makes. However, thinktool mini code reader scan tool will be able to perform full system diagnosis on 123+ car makes, offering repairshops more choice and chance no matter what kinds of vehicles you encounter.
THINKSCAN MAX support ECU Coding (need Subscription )
The advanced coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, which allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing solutions for the issues of drivability, fuel efficiency, power loss, fault codes, durability of mechanical parts etc. But please note, ecu coding are NOT universal for all vehicles, please check compatibility with VIN number before purchase.
THINKSCAN MAX support Active Test & Bi-directional control (need subscription)
Bi-Directional Control capability and is capable of performing Active Tests to access vehicle-specific subsystems and component tests. The tester outputs commands to the ECU to drive the actuators in order to determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators .For example , x431 v have the ability to actuate relays, injectors, coils, or perform system tests, etc. Also it will actuate solenoids valve and actuators for active testing to identify the error easily moreover. The bidirectional functions are quite extensive. Even open an e.g.r. valve and seeing the difference in idle response and oxygen sensor voltage. Please note: Active tests are NOT universal for all vehicles, check compatibility with VIN number before purchase. Active tests vary depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu.
THINKCAR ThinkScan Max with Life-time Free Update for All system diagnoise & 28 Reset Function.
(ECU Coding & Action Test need subscription, $49.95/year )
Actuation Test Supports ,this function is used to test whether the execution components in the electronic control system can work normally.
Bi-Directional Test and ECU Coding also support, but need buy them in ThinkStore first !
THINKSCAN MAX Wireless Connection, Bluetooth Diagnosis
Many traditional diagnostic scan tools are equipped with diagnostic cables and you have to connect the car scanner with the OBDII port via cable during the diagnosis, which limits the diagnostic distance within 1m. While THINKSCAN MAX offers wireless connector, making it convenient and efficient during the work.
THINKCAR ThinkScan Max has 28 service functions which allows you to reset various systems in your vehicle.
1. Oil Reset (Supports 53 Brands)
The lightening of the car maintenance light indicates that the vehicle needs maintenance. Reset themileage or driving time to zero after the maintenance, so the maintenance light will go out and the systemwill start a new maintenance cycle.
2. Elec.Throttle Adaptation (Supports 37 Brands)
Elec. Throttle Adaption is to utilize the car decoder to initialize the throttle actuator so that the learningvalue of the ECU returns to the initial state. By doing these, the movement of the throttle (or idle motor) can be more accurately controlled, thus adjust the intake volume.
3. SAS - Steering Angle Reset (Supports 44 Brands)
To reset the steering angle, first find the relative zero point position for the car to drive in straight line.Taking this position as reference, the ECU can calculate the accurate angle for left and right steering. After replacing the steering angle position sensor, replacing steering mechanical parts (such as steering gearbox, steering column, end tie rod, steering knuckle), performing four-wheel alignment, or recovering car body, you must reset the steering angle.
4. Battery Matching (Supports 33 Brands)
This function enables you to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of vehicle battery, in which the original low battery fault information will be cleared and battery matching will be done.
5. ABS Bleeding (Supports 34 Brands)
When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system torestore ABS brake sensitivity. lf the ABS computer, ABS pump, brake master cylinder, brake cylinder, brakeline, or brake fluid is replaced, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the ABS.
6. Brake Reset (Supports 41 Brands)
lf the brake pad wears the brake pad sense line, the brake pad sense line sends a signal sense line to theon-board computer to replace the brake pad. After replacing the brake pad, you must reset the brake pad. Otherwise, the car alarms.
7. DPF Regeneration (Supports 39 Brands)
DPF regeneration is used to clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode (such as high temperature heating combustion, fuel additive or catalyst reduce PM ignition combustion) to stabilize the filter performance.
8. Gear Learning (Supports 22 Brands )
The crankshaft position sensor learns crankshaft gear machining tolerance and saves to the computerto more accurately diagnose engine misfires. lf gear learning is not performed for a car equipped with Delphi engine, the MlL turns on after the engine is started. The diagnostic device detects the DTC P1336'gear not learned'. In this case, you must use the diagnostic device to perform gear learning for the car. After gear learning is successful, the MIL turns off. After the engine ECU, crankshaft position sensor, orcrankshaft flywheel is replaced, or the DTC 'gear not learned" is present, gear learning must be performed.
9. IMMO Service (Supports 46 Brands)
To prevent the car being used by unauthorized keys, the anti-theft key matching function must beperformed so that the immobilizer control system on the car identifies and authorizes remote control keysto normally use the car. When the ignition switch key, ignition switch, combined instrument panel, ECu, BCM, or remote control battery is replaced, anti-theft key matching must be performed.
10. Injector Coding (Supports 47 Brands)
Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder soas to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity. After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
11. TPMS Reset (Supports 39 Brands)
After the tire pressure MIL turns on and maintenance is performed, the tire pressure resetting function must be performed to reset tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure MIL. Tire pressure resetting must be performed after maintenance is performed in the following cases: tire pressure is too low, tire leaks, tire pressure monitoring device is replaced or installed, tire is replaced, tire pressure sensor is damaged, and tire is replaced for the car with tire pressure monitoring function.
12. Suspension Matching (Supports 14 Brands)
This function can adjust the height of the body. When replacing the body height sensor in the airsuspension system, or control module or when the vehicle level is incorrect, you need to perform thisfunction to adjust the body height sensor for level calibration.
13. AFS Reset (Supports 21 Brands)
This feature is used to initialize the adaptive headlamp system. According to the ambient light intensity, the adaptive headlamp system may decide whether to automatically turn on the headlamps, and timely adjust the headlamp lighting angle while monitoring the vehicle speed and body posture.
14. A/T Learning (Supports 14 Brands)
This function can complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality. When the gearbox is disassembled or repaired (after some of the car battery is powered off), it will lead to shift delay or impact problem. In this case, this function needs to be done so that the gearbox can automatically compensate according to the driving conditions so as to achieve more comfortable and better shift quality.
15. Sunroof Initialization (Supports 4 Brands)
This function can set the sunroof lock off, closed when it rains, sliding / tilting sunroof memory function,temperature threshold outside the car etc.
16. EGR Adaption (Supports 10 Brands)
This function is used to learn the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) valve after it is cleaned or replaced.
17. ODO Reset (Supports 10 Brands)
a) ODo reset is to copy,write, or rewrite the value of kilometers in the chip of odometer by using a cardiagnostic computer and data cable, so that the odometer shows the actual mileage.
b) Usually when the mileage is not correct due to the damaged vehicle speed sensor or odometer failure, it is necessary to do ODo reset after maintenance.
18. Airbag Reset (Supports 12 Brands)
This function resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator. When the vehicle collidesand the airbag deploys, the corresponding fault code of the collision data appears, the airbag indicator lights up, and the fault code cannot be cleared. Since the data inside the airbag computer is disposable,it is required that all new accessories must be replaced, but after performing this function, the data of theairbag computer can be recovered and the fault code can be cleared, the airbag light will go out, and theairbag computer can continue to use.
19. Transport Mode (Supports 13 Brands)
ln order to reduce power consumption, the following functions may be disabled, including limiting thevehicle speed, not waking up the door opening network, and disabling the remote control key, etc. At thistime, the transport mode needs to be deactivated to restore the vehicle to normal.
20. A/F Reset (Supports 5 Brands)
This function is applied to set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters.
21. Stop/Start Reset (Supports 5 Brands)
This function is used to open or close the automatic start-stop function via setting the hidden function inECU (provided that the vehicle has a hidden function and supported by hardware).
22. NOx Sensor Reset (Supports 12 Brands)
NOx sensor is a sensor used to detect the content of nitrogen oxides (NOx) in engine exhaust. lf the NOx fault is re-initialized and the NOx catalytic converter is replaced, it is necessary to reset the catalytic converter learned value stored in the engine ECu.
23. AdBlue Reset (Diesel Engine Exhaust Gas Filter - Supports 8 Brands)
After the diesel exhaust treatment fluid (car urea) is replaced or flled up, urea reset operation is required.
24. Seat Calibration (Supports 26 Brands)
This function is applied to match the seats with memory function that are replaced and repaired.
25. Coolant Bleeding ( Supports 5 Brands )
Use this function to activate the electronic water pump before venting the cooling system.
26. Tyre Reset (Support 13 Brands)
This function is used to set the size parameters of the modified or replaced tire.
27. Windows Calibration (Supports 24 Brands)
This feature is designed to perform door window matching to recover ECU initial memory, and recover the automatic ascending and descending function of power window.
28. Language Change (Supports 22 Brands)
This function is used to change the system language of the vehicle central control panel.
ThinkCar ThinkScan Max support Full OBD Function
1. Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2. Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
The Other Function of THINKCAR ThinkScan Max
1. AUTO VIN SCAN: click "diagnose" and "autosearch" after connecting to the vehicle. Then the thinktool mini automotive diagnosti tool will begin to scan the VIN automatically.
2. One-Key Wifi Update: no need to update on computer. Just click update after connecting wifi, then all softwares will start to update. (you will enjoy lifetime update through one-key wifi update, which is rare in diagnostic market as other diagnostic tools only offer one year free update.)
3. One-Key Screenshot: use the feature to capture and save the diagnostic process for you rather than take pictures by telephone.
4. One-Key Screen Recorder: You can hardly find this feature on other scanners. This is one of the biggest advantages of thinktool MAX, and it will be a great surprise for anyone who likes to record videos of the entire diagnostic process. With this feature, you don't need to pick up the phone during the diagnostic process.
THINKCAR ThinkScan Max hardware configuration
Battery Capacity: 3150mAh/7.6V
Screen Size: 5.99 inches
Resolution: 720*1440 pixel
Working Voltage: 5V
Working Current: ≤2.5A
Working Environment: 14 °F ~122°F(-10°℃ ~50°C)
Storage Environment: -4 °F ~140°F(-20°℃~60°C)
How to Register THINKCAR ThinkScan Max ?
Step 1: Choose Time Zone
Step 2: Agree the agreement term
Step 3: New Registration, Create APP Account
ThinkCar ThinkScan Max Supports about 94 Car software list :
For ASTONMARTIN, For AUDI, For AUSTFORD, For AUSTHOLDEN, For BAIC, For BENZ, For BMW, For BXFIAT, For BXGM, For CHANGAN, For CHANGCHENG, For CHANGHE, For CHRYSLER, For CITROEN, For DAEWOO, For DAIHATSU, For DFXK, For DR, For FERRARI, For FIAT,FLYER, For FUTIAN, For GAZ, For GM, For HAFEI, For HMAZDA, For HONDA, For HUACHEN, For HYUNDAI, For IKCO, For INDIANMAHINDRA, For INDIANMARUTI, For INDIANTATA, For JMC, For IVECO, For IZH, For JACTY, For JIAO, For JINLONG, For JOYLONG, For ISUZU, For KIA, For LANDROVER, For LIFAN, For LIUWEI_TY, For LUXGEN, For MAHINDRA, For MALAYSIA PERODUA, For MALAYSIA PROTON, For MARUTI, For MASERATI, For MAXUS, For MAZDA, For MITSUBISHI, For MVM, For NISSAN, For OPEL, For PAZ, For PERODUA, For PEUGEOT, For PORSCHE, For PROTON, For QIRUI_TY, For QOROS, For RENAULT, For ROVER, For SAAB, For SAICMG, For SAIPA, For SEAT, For SEAZ, For SGM, For SKODA, For SMART, For SPARK_TY, For SPRINTER, For SSANGYONG, For SUBARU, For SUZUKI, For TATA, For TOYOTA, For TRUMPCHI, For UAZ, For USAFORD, For VAZ, For VOLVO, For VW, For XIALI, For XINKAI, For ZAZ, For ZHONGSHUN, For ZHONGTAI, For ZHONGXING
THINKCAR ThinkScan Max Packing List
1 * THINKSCAN MAX
1 * THINKSCAN MAX bag
1 * Users manual
1 * Diagnosis Dongle
1 * Charging cable
1 * Power Adapter
THINKSCAN MAX Details