VXDIAG USB Version NANO TIS Techstream V14/V15For TOYOTA Compatible with SAE J2534 key programmer Diagnostic tool
Top 6 Reasons to Get VXDIAG VCX Nano:
1. Support original for Toyota TIS software
V14/V15, Support the car year 2000-2020 for Toyota and for Lexus.
2. Support to work on Windows 7.
3. Software support multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German,
4. Small size, easy to carry and convenient to use.
5. The Wifi version can connect by wifi and USB
VXDIAG VCX Nano for Product Introduction:
VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications, including the original and third parties.
VCX Hardware Features:
1. Diagnostic hardware uses a dual-core processor is automotive-specific level, compliant with all vehicles protocols.
2. Diagnostic mux can meet international standards, can be flexibly configured communication port, less connectors, compatible with most vehicles diagnostic socket.
3. Connectors and connecting cables are more reliable and convenient for the self-determination design.
4. The hardware meets European CE and American FCC standards.
5. Firmware can be updated, for continuous improvement.
Providing drivers consistent with international standard SAE-J2534 / SAE-J2534-1;
VCX is a standard Passthru programming tool, which can do online ECU programming;
VCX Interface Key Features:
1. Fully compatible with SAE J2534;
2. Especially for cars, and all vehicles protocols are compatible with dual Cell processors;
3. Design adapters and cables with self-determination;
4. Fits CE and FCC hardware;
1pc x VCX diagnostic kits
1pc x USB communication cable
1pc x VCX driver CD
Q:Can this be compatible for TOYOTA 22PIN cable?
A:Sorry,it can not.need to connect by 16 pin cable