Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS OBD2 Scanner Full System + Wi-Fi Bluetooth +Bi-Directional Control+Complete TPMS Functions+64GB Memory
1.Advanced ECU Coding
Match the components, enhance the vehicle performance, improve the fuel efficiency through a easy-peasy procedure.
Build a mutual communication with onboard ECUs and execute every single one of your commands
3.30+ Special Functions
30+ commonly used hot functions to meet the needs of daily maintenance diagnostic and reset.
A key to access on-board systems: ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System..
Conducting wireless diagnostics through VCMI module so as to set you free from entangled wires.
6.Complete TPMS Functions
MP808TS, being available to activate 98% of all-known TPMS sensors, provides the most advanced TPMS diagnosis and the most comprehensive OBD relearn coverage for a complete TPMS health check, allowing technicians to solve TPMS related problems with a series of quick and effective operations:
1. TPMS Check
The Check function allows users to activate TPMS sensors to view sensor data – sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor location.
2. TPMS ECU Diagnosis
The Diagnosis function is used to check the status of the TPMS system. This function requires connection with the test vehicle.
3. Programsnew MX-Sensor to replace OEM sensors by 4 methods
1). Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor;
2). Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU;
3). Copy by Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming;
4). Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor.
4. TPMS Relearn
This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. There are three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn; Active Relearn; OBD Relearn.
5. TPMS by OEM Part No.
If the sensor’s OEM part number is known, this function is an efficient method to activate and program MX-Sensors. This ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
【All Systems Diagnoses】
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units (ECUs) of the vehicle being serviced directly, MP808TS can access the ECU for various vehicle systems, such as Engine, Transmission, ABS, Body, Chassis and more, together with smart technology to facilitate your diagnoses.
1. Auto VIN scan function enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification in just one touch;
2. Retrieves module information from Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Information & Communication of vehicles;
3. Supports to read&erase codes, display freeze frame and live data, perform active test and Adaptations;
4. Supports four-mode live data processing for your convenience –viewing, printing, storing, and playback;
5. Full-screen waveform graphing analysis of up to three system parameters with trigger-type recording modes.
30+ Service Functions
Oil Reset Service
Clear the Oil warning light; perform reset for the engine oil life system;
Look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
Electronic Parking Brake Reset (EPB service)
Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
Read/clear the error codes and reset the crash data in the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), and turn off the warning light;
Steering Angle Calibration Service (SAS service)
Perform steering angle adjustment, clear steering sensor fault memory and turn off steering wheel warning light;
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
Battery Maintenance System Reset (BMS service)
Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
ABS Bleeding (ABS Service)
Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
Immobilizer Service (IMMO service)
Clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
Writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service)
Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
ECU coding is one of the criteria by which a professional mechanic is judged, but it also adds value to your business. The ECU coding allows vehicles to stop being bound by OE settings.
Tuning the ignition time, tuning the oil injection, adjusting the air intake, tuning the auto gearbox shift point, etc. These functions the others can only dream of! It’s like opening a pandora box that you don’t want to be closed! If you happen to be in the car tuning industry, the ECU coding can be a great plus and give you an edge over peers!
During the actuation test, MP808TS outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
【Complete OBD2 functions】
1. Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2. Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
More Advantages of AUTEL MP808TS
1. Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool.
2. Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet.
3. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes.
4. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications.
5. One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
13 Languages Supported
English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
(Please tell us the S/N of your machine to activate the language you need)
Widespead Car Coverage
More than 80 Car Brands
Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota...
Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Chrysler, Ford, GM...
AU Ford, Holden...
Operating System：AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor：Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
Display： 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity： Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot
Sensors：Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Audio input/output Input: N/A
Power and Battery：3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life：Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input：5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption： 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
Operating Temp：0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
Storage Temp: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions: (W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight: 885 g (2.31 lb.)
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1 * MP808TS
1 * USB Cables
1 * Power Adapter
1 * User Manual
1 * Quick Guide